Prof. Leonardo Osti M.D.
Orthopedic Services for Tricare and English speaking Patients
Comprehensive Orthopedic Care Tailored for U.S. Tricare Beneficiaries at Villa Berica in Vicenza.
Prof Leonardo Osti is a leading orthopedic surgeon specializing in knee and shoulder and sport medicine treatments.
Prof Osti has been training overseas in USA and Australia with certified fellowship in leading University and Clinical teaching centers achieving certification of excellence. He is Active member of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Arthroscopy Association of North America, American Hip and Knee surgeons Society, European Society of Arthroscopy, knee surgery and Sports Medicine, Magellan Society(former winner of European american and Asia travelling fellowhip) and he has an european certification for knee robotic surgery
With an impressive career that boasts international training and certification and over 14000 surgical interventions including the most advanced techniques on the field , Prof. Osti offers state-of-the-art orthopedic care for Tricare-insured patients at Villa Berica.
- Dr. Osti has performed over 16,000 surgical interventions, with a focus on knee, shoulder and sport medicine pathologies achieving top level results presented and published internationaly.
- At side of Clinical experience he achieved level of excellence in clinical research and academic activities: H index 27, > 2100 citations in international papers , 94% score in Research gate ranking, 6 patents in US.
- Employing the latest advancements, from robotic and navigated knee and shoulder surgeries to custom-made 3D models,regenerative medicine for cartilage and tendons lesions Dr. Osti ensures the best possible outcomes for his patients.
- Prof Osti has undergone advanced fellowship training in the USA and Australia and holds multiple international certifications in orthopedic biotechnology., reconstructive articolar procedures
Tricare Beneficiaries at Villa Berica
- Knee and Shoulder Surgery
- Arthroscopic Reconstructive Surgery
- Sports medicine and sports trauma
- Orthopedic Biotechnology and regenerative medicine